Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Letter-Mania


I don't know about you, but I love all forms and shapes of monogramming. Monograms, give a personal touch to everything, and if you are a little creative, they can give another dimension to personal items, accessories and home furnishings.

They can be done with different kind of materials,

 stenciled,
 printed,

or embroidered.
 You can create a phrase or a quote,

 a sample
or simply your signature.



 Make gift bags for the Holidays

Personalized towels,
Embroidered napkins


and pillows.
 Another words, "say it" with fun projects!
Happy Monogramming!
Cheers,








4 comments:

  1. Maria I adore anything monogrammed. What great examples.

    Thank you so much for your get well wishes, I am doing much better!

    Love and Hugs,

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have just come across your blog and I love it! Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

    Have yourself a great day...and stop by to visit with me too if you like, my 'screen' door is always open to creative types.

    Ciao Bella!
    Your newest follower

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that Teddy Bear <3
    so nice blog:)
    I am your new follower -will you follow back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, thanks for your visit and comment. These are very pretty initials. You share really beautiful craft ideas. If what I share-show talk to your interests too, we can follow eachother. Have a lovely week. Aylin

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails