Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hearts That Speak LOVE

Some hearts can be un-conditionally stunning! I am totally in the heart mode, and looking around, I came across some beautiful and fun hearts! It's like Love spelled in different languages, but always bringing the same precious message...
 












Murano blend














She is a Lady!











Italian passion












Heart cakes







Fragile and simple








Aqua marina magic












Kiss the Cook!








  Loving swirl 













I think I am in love...










Illuminating 















 Wild
 





  



Adventurous 







Rather patriotic

















I love... ice cream! 






Cupid's steps



















Fenti heart




















And the heart beat 










...from my heart to yours!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Maria...nice leaving a comment on my blog !! thanks !! for following too ......lovely your heat post !! and your blog......i will follow you too.....lovely day....love Ria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria! I am so happy that you stopped by today-it was lovely to hear from you! I must confess I have been very preoccupied lately and haven't had my mind on blogging but now the kids are back at school and we have cleaned up our house after some very minor flooding I seem to have my blogging mojo back just a little.

    Your heart post is just gorgeous. I love those pretty shoes!

    Best Valentine's wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maria - it's nice to meet you. Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the bloggy world! I love your heart collection - especially the cooking pot; cute :O)

    Have a fab weekend!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those heart spoons are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful! I would be happy with any one of these. I am new to your blog and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so adore Hearts and this time of the year. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails