Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Mom?

I barely could think of Mother's Day coming, being in the middle of remodeling our home and getting ready to sell it. All different emotions come through my mind about memories and all touches in this very special place. The kids grew up here, but we need to move on... 
Despite my busy-ness though, I can't resist talking about these baby pictures I found with this adorable pettiskirts that would make any mom want another one! I remember when my daughter was little, I had so much fun changing outfits and play with her like she was my baby doll...

I just love babies! I could be a mom for ever...
 Look at this romantic abundance!

And this blossomed ruffled Garden!

   
How about this polka dot hat and the Fuchsia-pink combo pettiskirt?

                          
 And for the sophisticated baby Black and Pink raffled pettiskirt.

I think this angel just came out of haven with this dreamy blue pettiskirt.
 
 Life is a Wild adventure, isn't it?
 
 
 Mmm... Chocolate and Raspberry... sounds good!
 
...or just plain Strawberry-that will be fine!
 
Hey! You want a ride with me to Dreamland?


All I wanna do is having fun even when I sleep with my Zebra pettiskirt...
I'm loving it !
Happy Mother's Day!
 


11 comments:

  1. Bonjour Maria! I love what you say in your profile about transforming a house into a home; that is exactly what we did with our little brick cottage in the city. It is now a home, a refuge from the craziness of work and a canvas for creativity. Thank you for coming and allowing me to see what makes you happy! Darling little ones in tutus is most definitely a way to make you smile!!!

    Come back please! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do want to take a ride with you to dreamland! These are so stinkin cute! I love this angle of mother's day you have chosen to highlight, the children. Without them, no mothers. Without mothers, no children. Yes we know that I can't wait to not only be a child, but a mother.

    Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are just amazing! I love them. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours. I love it!

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh these are adorable! What a lovely blog you have. SO happy you found me. Looking forward to following along :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, these are all such beautiful baby ballerinas!!

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria
    Thanks for your Mother Day wishes.. I'm no actually a mum but it was my birthday yesterday... does that count? haha. Wishing you a very happy belated Mothers Day.. and these pictures are just so gorgeous.. especially #2.. have a lovely week and good luck with the moving.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are adorable. You have a lovely blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love these kind of photos. My fav is the one in the back of the blue truck. Too precious.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are heavenly....every one of them totally gorgeous, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photography... how I wish I still have babies but my boys are way past the baby stage... they are teenagers now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful post, I love all of them. I need a baby girl now : )))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails