Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Chicken or The Egg?

 
I don't know which goes first, but for Easter decoration, chicken and eggs are making a grant parade in many different faces, embellishing our tables and homes. 

 
Leaf printed Easter eggs are so easy to make, and they bring Spring right to the table.

 
 For a natural look center piece, they can be filled with small plants put together in a nest,
 
or they can be simply decorated with white paint.
Easter eggs can sit on silver leaf painted egg holders,
 
 
or be wrapped with tulle, sashes and flowers.
Chicken and eggs can be a great inspiration for fun embroidery projects


making our linens special 
and with personality
 
giving this special touch.
 
 Easter eggs can be dreamy
 
 
and fun!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for finding me!
    hope to see more of your sweet comments!! it just brighten my day!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable post today...I love Easter eggs...we need to get some dye and go for it. Spring chicks are one of my favourites too. Have a great day today. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your pictures are adorable! I truly love that first picture... Your blog is lovely! Have a happy merry Easter and Springtime!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails