Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beautiful HeartWork!

And the Heart's work is...
LOVE! That's what this beautiful Swarovski crystal heart has to say...

I try first to connect with my heart before I leap into a project or make contact with others.
The heart feels, understands, knows, fills everything with Love. It is a sure guidance system that never wrongs me. Hearts are my favorite symbols and I like to collect inspiring images that illustrate Love's magnificence. Even if you don't have a Valentine sometime soon, feel the depth of your heart and you will be amazed at the treasures you carry. "Love inspires, illumines, designates and  leads the way." Mary Baker Eddy

 



































  






















I just love this little wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails