Sunday, November 1, 2009

God's Economy: Everepresent Fullness



I am always in awe of God's natural ever present declaration of abundance! There is no end to beauty, there is  no end to the sense of Supply...
For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
Ezekiel:34

"Give me five minutes and I can predict your financial future!" - T. Harv Eker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails