Sunday, November 29, 2009

Contemporary Bedroom With A Twist










When my client K. and I decided to transform her bedroom from traditional to something fresh with cleaner lines, we felt the urge to keep the old bench, a traditional piece with a sense of whimsy. We thought the character of the piece would give a personal touch to the room and a feel of "movement" that was missing from the rest of the furniture lines.
The result: A very restful and inviting room,  harmoniously put together with brightness and order--characteristic of its owner. The playfulness of the bench was exactly what was needed to make this room personal, interesting and definitely unique!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness - that room is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, I can't think of anything to suggest to make it better.

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...just stunning..Fantastic Job...very sophisticated..yet charming and soft..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. It inspires me to keep going!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails