Wednesday, November 4, 2009

April Cornell: Naturally Beautiful Linens















I use to work for Cornell Trading years ago and I had the opportunity to get closer to the many faces of April Cornell: The Designer, the Artist, the Business woman, the Writer, the Leader, the Giver. April, a great example in all those identities, has always been inspired by the beauty of nature and her designs are fresh and authentic. I admire April how she knows to add a dash of beauty even in the most simple things.
As a designer myself, I learned great lessons just by watching her: To dare using color-lots of color, dare to mix patterns and dare to be yourself!

April Cornell Fantasia Placemat                                                                      
Dress your table with the fantasia table linens this season and get all the compliments!
100% cotton. 14 x 19". Matching napkins, apron, tea towel, mitt, pot holders are also available. Napkins shown in this picture are sold separately.
What a great gift!
$7.95 Each

1 comment:

  1. Maria,
    Thank you so much for your kind words about myself and my designs. As you know the natural world in all its beauty, and the natural beauty and artistic presence of women is at the core of my design philosophy. We influence each other by large and small actions, and as women and artists we get to do this more than most. Congratulations on your blog,I look forward to continuing to learn more about your designing.
    ATB
    April

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails