Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scalamandre Animal Prints: Where Elegance Meets Fashion

A 70 year old commitment to elegance Scalamandre, is one of the world’s most prestigious fabric houses worldwide.
This company has supplied The White House with fabrics and their products have been used for the reproduction and restoration of historic textiles and patterns found in America and Europe.
Known for their silks, damasks and velvets, Scalamandre has expanded their line to include contemporary fabrics, trimmings and wallpapers including new toiles, outdoor fabrics, florals, animal prints and geometrics.
Scalamandre textiles are often featured in the leading interior design projects and magazines, offering an array of choices for the most discriminating consumer.

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to come by and welcome you to my blog. I look forward to getting to know you, so don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Scalamandre is classic quality. Thanks for your comment and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your visit and your sweet comment! It is good to see another face in the blogosphere!

    And of course, I too am a fan of Scalamandre. Gorgeous fabrics. Gorgeous trims!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes those animal prints are so classy and timeless aren't they...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting/commenting in my blog.

    But only one entry here. :-)

    Methinks you are using Blogland more for visiting, than for blogging. And that is fine! My feeling is that we *should* use Blogland, as it feels best to/for us.

    Gentle hugs,
    Aunt Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Amelia thank you for your comments, the reality is that I do love connecting with people and I do blog often in a different format(www.animalprintessentials.com/blog), and I truly would love to create another blog in the blogland, but it is a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your purr...fect comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails